lørdag 9. april 2011

Me @ the MADE blog!




As Kaptein Biff kindly pointed out to me yesterday, my tote is featured on the MADE blog!


I'm so proud, because this is such a great blog and I love to read it. Dana, who writes the blog, has lots of tips on easy sewing, and the photos are fabulous.
Her goal with the blog is to "share ideas and help the Sewer of any skill-level realize that they can sew without a store-bought pattern."
And I have to say, I just love that Spring Banner she has on her blog now. The floral cotton tape is so beautiful!


This is Dana with the tote and an orange top that goes so well together with the mustard color.

Today is Flea Market day!  I'm going to one of my favorite flea markets. It is a thrill, because the fabrics I find today will decide the color range in my shop for the summer. I choose prints and print colors after the used fabrics I have available so I'm quite dependent on what I find.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Så gøy å havne på den bloggen! Gratulerer med flott omtale :) Og lykke til på loppemarked!

    SvarSlett
  2. congrats Unni! I hope you got to your flea market!

    xo

    SvarSlett
  3. Yes, thank you. The flea market was ok, but nothing great. But there's luckily more markets ahead this spring.

    SvarSlett
  4. Grattis med omtale hos Made! Superduperbra altså! Tenkt så morsomt at hun fikk velge seg ut noe og valgte noe fra bl.a. din butikk...Hurra!! :)

    SvarSlett