mandag 5. desember 2011

Shop news -organic & fairtrade teatowels

I am finally able to offer organic & fairtrade cotton teatowels in my shops!
I have printed some Christmas reindeers saying "God jul!" wich means Merry Christmas in Norwegian.


There's one print with a single turquoise reindeer. As you probably (!) have noticed, daylight is a sparse luxury these days, so I had to take the teatowels outside for a photo shoot.
It is lots of wind here at the moment, wich made it really difficult to capture a hanging teatowel.
(Flying teatowels were easy, but doesn't show the print so well.)
As you can see, I have a new log photo wall!



I am trying to recover from the very busy Christmas market weeks I've been through. It feels like I have been working all of the time the last three weeks. The markets were so nice and I have met lots of lovely people! And in between, I also managed to buy a couple of great handmade gifts.
(Mostly for myself, I guess...)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar