mandag 7. februar 2011

Monday in the studio

Hi!
It's me again.
I've had my studio day today. -Done some printing, some custom orders and made some pouches. I've finally found a new white colour that I'm satisfied with. I've tested it on 40 degrees Celcius and will try it on higher temperature later.


I've also made a new screen with the star design. -Can't wait to show you, but need to wait for some proper daylight to get the photos right. It's a quite normal star, but I just think stars are so cool at the moment!


And the Teacher from Hell print is back. Here's Mr Handsome posing in one.
Can't decide on which colours to choose for the female version, but the mens tee is in my shops right now. Etsy - Epla
If you are a female Teacher from Hell and would like a cool tee to go with the job. -Please let me know and I can print one for you!




I hope you will have a lovely week!

9 kommentarer:

  1. Diggar sjiraffane dine - kjempefine vesker!

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Jeg forelsket meg i de grønne sjiraffene og den hvite sauen - måtte bare bestille dem i elpabutikken din. GLEDER MEG!
    Hilsen fra Strikkefanten:-)

    SvarSlett
  3. I love the T-shirt! My teacher from Hell was my 7th grade teacher. Makes me shudder just to think about it! Also my sophomore Latin teacher. Yikes!

    SvarSlett
  4. Så nydelig sauepungen i lin var!

    SvarSlett
  5. Takk!
    Som du ser har jeg laget en litt mindre versjon av sauen nå. Slik at den passer til en liten pung.

    SvarSlett
  6. Those designs are adorable and the t-shirt is hilarious! :)I'm sure we have all known a teacher or two who have earned the right to wear that shirt!

    SvarSlett
  7. Takk for n y d e l i g e kjøkkenhåndklær!
    Jeg viser de på bloggen på fredag...

    Ja, ikke sant Jumina har fantastiske produktbilder ;)Klæm

    SvarSlett
  8. Hei Unni
    Fikk nettopp en mail fra deg med en forespørsel.
    Er ikke sikker på om svaret mitt kom fram, fordi jeg svarte på en reise pc som er litt lunefull. klart vi vil være med, hørtes morsomt ut. Regner med mer info.
    Flotte ting du viser.
    Klem og god natt!

    SvarSlett