mandag 28. mars 2011

Spring is in the air


If you're looking for just one accessory for your spring wardrobe this year, you should choose this one! It's a tote I've sewn from the cutest white and green floral curtain ever. And the best part was that it came with a charming, green trimming which I kept. (Of course. Anything else would have been madness.)
It's a one-of-a-kind and can be found in my Epla shop.



Last week I was busy preparing for my lovely colleague, Inger's, birthday party. She was born in the fiftees, so the dress code was in 50s style. I found this fantastic polkadot dress among my old dress collection. It was made by my mother's aunt Ragnhild.
It needed some slight adjustmens that had to be done mainly by hand.


I have listed this Hilda the Hen pillow case in my Epla shop.
I have to run down now and sew some more! There's some new cow totes waiting to be finished.

I hope you'll have a lovely week!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar