tirsdag 28. juni 2011

Fucking happy-love-signs


I'm sorry, I just had to share this today. It's one of those days.
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who can't stand happy-love-signs and happy-love-songs.
But if you feel like me, at least from time to time, -this one's for you!

It's really not very kind of me, because I've stolen this print from MursBlanc and, well, sort of redesigned it in Photoshop. -A quite normal, coffee table morning task...

I guess I have to apologize and show you some of the wonderful and beautiful (though I personally feel that the message stinks at the moment) prints in this shop. See below:


In reality, it looks like this...










Remember, you find these great prints at the MursBlanc Etsy shop. Ordering one takes about 2 minutes... (I guess that's if you have an Etsy account.)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Så leit at dere skal ende opp mot hverandre! Men håper det lander og at alt blir bedre :) God sommer til deg!

    SvarSlett
  2. Den delen er nok mer eller mindre over, Vibeke. Jeg flytter jo om noen dager. Men det er nok lett i en sånn periode av livet, å bli frustrert over alle lovprisningene rundt omkring.

    SvarSlett
  3. Ha! I had to double check that I was actually seeing what I thought saw!
    I mostly enjoy how the post title font makes it so sing-songy! F**king happy -love-signs trah la laa!

    SvarSlett
  4. Yes, you were reading correctly, Barbara. I seem to have adapted a bad language lately. It must be that I'm getting closer to my fourties, or -whatever...

    SvarSlett
  5. I love that you wrote what you felt. It's something I think about so much, am I being authentic about what I am feeling? Am I trying to doll it up for the blog?
    I love what you are doing and I absolutely love the new look!
    I hope you are having a good week dear Unni!

    SvarSlett
  6. Selv om dette er postet for en stund siden, så må jeg bare få sagt at jeg liker endringene du har gjort i teksten. Ingenting er rosenrødt alltid, og liker når folk innrømmer det! Håper du har det bra nå! Klem

    SvarSlett