lørdag 19. september 2009

Fleamarket finds

There has been lots of fleamarkets this weekend. The season is soon at its end and there will not be any new fleamarkets before spring. I have been out for many hours searching new supplies for my redesign. I'm really happy with my finds!

I found a lot of fabrics with pattern today. I need them as lining for my bags. I usually do my printing on plain fabrics without any pattern.

Some of the fabrics I've found is really lovely. I think they will be good for my new product range: Reusable gift wrap bags.

So now, at first, I just have to wash and dry the whole lot!



And here's a selection of vintage Christmas tablecloths. Most of them have stains that make them unsuitable for ordinary use. But I think I can find parts of them that are ok and they will make great Christmas Gift Bags.
I'm currently working on print patterns for Christmas. Also for gift bags.





2 kommentarer:

  1. What Finds! Love these beautiful fabrics!

    SvarSlett
  2. Skal seie du har funne mykje flott!

    Kjekt å "bli kjent" med deg via Duften av erteblomster, eg kjem garantert på besøk i bloggen din igjen!

    SvarSlett