lørdag 18. september 2010

More numbers

Numbers are fun! Not only for school kids and mathematics teachers. I've started printing numbers on fabric scraps and I like how versatile they are as a decorative element. And I love to have a way to use small, lovely fabric pieces.

Here's some numbers from Etsy:

321 Found Numbers by eyeful on Etsy.

16oz porcelain mug, numbered from Gleenashop, Etsy.


Vintage Cash Register key Lucky Number 5 Ring, qacreate, etsy.com.


I'm trying out some number prints in my Etsy shop.  They are eco friendly and repurposed from used fabrics. More number patches will be available in my Etsy shop later!

I hope you'll have a lovely weekend!
I'm taking my five year old to a flea market tomorrow. She has started to love them as much as I do. It could be due to the fact that she always gets a piece of cake and some clothing for her dolls or other toys...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar