mandag 9. januar 2012

New work


I have been working on some new ideas and designs lately.
I have been thinking designs for men and typography.
Here's a photo from the printing in my laundry room in the basement.


I have been trying out making neckties.
When I print like this, no tie will look the same. So I have decided to sell them numbered.
It takes me hours of hand sewing to make these ties, so unfortunately, they will be rather expensive.


I will have the first tie tested out next weekend!



Do you remember the quote/text contest I had on my blog in November?
This is the winner text by Rune B. The teatowel is now for sale in my Etsy shop and my Epla shop.


I did not plan for it, but I discovered that the typography design could work well as a teatowel print too.
The typography was random text and quotes. Not really meant to be read.
But there it is, the Eco Man Teatowel. Listed on Etsy and Epla.


I tried to make Noah model for the Eco Man Teatowel.
He didn't think it was a good idea at all...

4 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg synes du er utrolig flink til å fornye deg hele tiden, men likevel; en fast tråd. Jeg likte alt du viste her!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your new designs! :) The first print would make a great shower curtain motif.

    Maja x

    SvarSlett
  3. Unni,
    you are my hero:) I've been planning to make a tie for my husband, but it seems so complicated! I love the designs and the idea of numbering them, good luck!

    SvarSlett