onsdag 2. mai 2012

Photoshoot

My sweet and talented cousin, Ingunn Cecilie Jensen, visited me last weekend. We did some catching up on design, craft and everything else. We went to a photo shoot in front of a small, rustic shed in the woods near me. Thank you, Ingunn, for the great photos!




I have made some new designs. First out is a couple of t-shirt designs for women. You can find them in my Epla shop and my Etsy shop. (-More sizes will be added the next days. Just send me a message if there's a size you miss.)
The first one, Organic Woman, (You know her? -She's the one who recycles like there's no tomorrow.) is with a wonderful free font, Porcelain, from Misprinted Type.
The other one is a hand drawing of a feather. I tend to collect feathers when I'm out walking. Specially the big ones are great to cut and use as a quill pen with ink. -Fun to do with the children too.
I'm extremely busy with my job as a teacher at the moment. There's exams to be made, prepared and held. But as soon as I get some time on my hands, there'll also be a bike necktie, men's t-shirt and a children's tee.



4 kommentarer:

  1. Fine bilder og fiiine trykk!
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Så gøy dere har hatt det!
    Flotte bilder og Kjempestilige nye T-shirts!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Flotte bilder! Nydelig trykk på t-skjorten også. Syns jeg ser ei lur dame på slutten der.. hehe. Fint bilde av deg :)

      Slett
  3. Hei Unni
    Husker du jeg spurte om du ville ha noe lin? Jeg har nå snart kommet til bunns i mitt stofflager og jeg har funnet en del.
    Mail meg din nye adresse, så kommer det i posten.
    lisbjoe2@online.no

    SvarSlett