søndag 20. mars 2011

Copenhagen


I was in Copenhagen last weekend with the ladies. I know people ususally say "with the girls", but let's face it, we're not 19 anymore. We started out at a cafe with these fabulous anemones. I become so happy when I see some real flowers in a restaurant . -Don't you?


Of course, we spent a lot of time in shops. And I took some photos for my visual merchandising students.


More flowers, and TEA at Perch's tea room. -And scones with marmalade and lemon curd... Lovely!


You can see how happy I am here. In the middle of my big "tea ceremony", -which wasn't a tea ceremony at all, but a huge collection of finger sandwiches, petit fours and scones. And tea.


I found some fabrics and teatowels at Grønlykke.


Inspired by the spring fabrics, I had to make some spring totes when I got home.


Inger the Hen strolls happily along in the greens.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hehe, jeg har noen bilder fra København der jeg også er utrolig glad. Må være noe med byen :) Og nydelige ting du fikk med deg! Og handlenettet - fantastisk! Vårstemning :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Velkommen hjem, gøy med bilder og inspirasjon! Inger ser ut til å være upåvirket av storbylivet. Fin og frisk og vårlig ja!

    SvarSlett
  3. Å - no lengtar eg etter ein bytur, kjenner eg! København er ein herleg by!

    Likte forresten veldig godt det øverste biletet i dette innlegget. :)

    Ha ei god veke!

    SvarSlett
  4. Deilige Køben! OG det handlenettet er fantastisk!! Jeg er så klar for vår!!:)

    SvarSlett