torsdag 10. mars 2011

I won!


I'm so happy! I just won this wonderful painting by IJ with one of my favorite blogs,
the lovely blog: Vestablikk. I love her colorful photos, her style and everything she makes.

And tomorrow, the happiness continues. -I'm going to Copenhagen with some very good friends. The sort of weekend you know, when you concentrate on looking/shopping, coffee, good meals, inspiration and good laughs. The lovely, cute, small people (who says they don't like the food, and that they're bored or so tired, they can't walk any longer) are left home with their dads and are probably having a smashing time too.

I hope you'll have a lovely weekend!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ha ein kjempefin tur til København - det høyrtes fantastisk ut!! - og takk for fine ord - dei varma i ein hustrig vinterdag:-)

    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Gratulerer med bildet! Og håper du har en fin Københavntur!

    SvarSlett
  3. Sounds like so much fun - I'm sure you had a wonderful time!

    SvarSlett