fredag 1. april 2011

I adore manners, -love, maude


love, maude starts her Etsy profile like this:

"I like pretty. Just because it's pretty.
I like kind words and happy people. I adore manners."

And I so totally agree with her.
I choose the color and pattern of my coffee cups after my mood and what I wear. I hate wearing that ugly, orange signal vest when I play soccer at work. I'm probably damaged by working with art and design...

But anyway, I wanted to tell you that I'm so happy because I won this wonderful hand embroidered secret message necklace from love, maude's shop! I entered a giveaway on the olive bites blog.  This is one of my favorite blogs and you should check it out!

love, maude's shop is full of enchanted, beautiful embroidery. Just look at the images below:




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar